Skip to content
- I’m a Senior Engineer at Human Made.
- As a result, I’ve traveled to Italy and Sri Lanka for company retreats, and St. Louis and Nashville for team meetups and WordCamp US.
This year I’ll be going to Greece for the retreat and plan on spending an extra week there with my partner following the retreat.
- The retreat never happened due to COVID 😭 and I’m unsure whether we’ll go to Greece at all in the near future.
- I’ve been running a D&D game for my kids and their friends for over a year.
- I just published my first D&D module on DMsGuild.
- I’ve been backing a lot of Kickstarter games projects lately.
- I’ve been doing this podcast thing roughly every week for the last 2 years with two of my buds and fellow WebDev Studios alumni. You can find it (“binary jazz”) on most streaming/podcast platforms.
- I still maintain a lot of open source projects that scratch my own itches. The things I’ve touched most recently are
- Games Collector – WordPress plugin to manage a game collection. In use on my /games page.
- Question Game – A framework for creating simple, customized conversation starter or dare games. Written in bare PHP.
- Recipe Box – WordPress plugin to manage a recipe collection. In use on my recipe site.
- I participated in the 2020 RPM Challenge and recorded an album worth of music, but I haven’t gotten around to putting it anywhere yet.
- I’ve started practicing yoga but I still feel like I suck at it.
- In the last year I’ve spoken at a few conferences: